Come and explore Honeybrook, 84 acres of river meadows, Victorian farm, adventure and play, all tucked away in the beautiful Dorset countryside by the banks of the River Allen. From ‘Wild Skills Outdoor Adventure’ to playgrounds, farm animals to ponies, river walks to tractor rides and plenty of delicious food, we’ve got everything you need for fun and relaxation with family and friends! We hope to see you soon.
- Listen out for announcements of impromptu happenings and special events.
- Our rangers and several of our staff are First Aid trained. In the event of an accident, please contact the Restaurant, Café or the nearest ranger.
- No smoking around buildings, animal pens or play areas please. Please dispose of your butts appropriately.
- Dogs are welcome but please keep them on leads at all times in all areas and kindly pick up and dispose of any waste.
- To try and keep wasps away, we have limited rubbish bins, therefore we encourage visitors to take their litter home or dispose of it responsibly.
- Honeybrook is a working farm so please supervise your children at all times.
- In the event of an accident, please contact the Café, reception or the nearest ranger.
We've got everthing you need for adventure, fun and friends!
Regular Pets Corner sessions offer a chance to give some of our animals a pet and a groom!
Fun for the bigger kids includes Flying Fox zip wire, Buccaneer Towers, Trojan Horse, massive climbing structures with slides & lots more all on sand for safe landings. Plus Tots' Playground for the little ones.
The Village Green
A beautiful semi-natural pond close to the river. Surrounded by trees, it is a great place for wildlife exploration & serves as a peaceful haven away from the hustle-bustle of the main farmyard.